At the Science House, we understand K-12 teachers are essential to developing future STEM leaders. Our teacher programs provide sustained support for teachers to integrate innovative STEM content, research, and technologies into their instruction. Select from the list below to cultivate first-rate STEM programs in your classroom.
- Upcoming Workshops for Teachers (Registration Live)
- Equipment Loan Program – K-12 teachers that have been trained in one of our Science House Professional Development sessions are eligible to check out our equipment free of charge.
- The RISE Project – The RISE Project allows your school to refine, implement, sustain, and scale powerful teaching and learning strategies adapted to your needs and assets with: 1. Targeted Professional Development, 2. Coaching and Sustained Support to Transform School Culture, and 3. a Team Building Custom Action Plan.
- Modeling Instruction – Summer Institutes are offered each summer with the primary focus of helping teachers learn Modeling Instruction methodology while enhancing their scientific, pedagogical content knowledge.
- North Carolina Science Olympiad – Science Olympiad is a K-12 science, technology, engineering, and mathematics competition that elevates science education to the level of support and enthusiasm typically reserved for school sports.
- Lesson Plans – Some cool lesson plans that we have put together for use in your classroom
- Customized Local/Virtual Workshops – Contact Jason Painter to discuss how The Science House can work with your school and/or school system to craft programs and workshops to meet various STEM needs.