The future success and leadership of our country lie in the hands of the students emerging with degrees in STEM. The Science House student programs motivate and prepare K-12 students, especially the underserved and underrepresented, to study and work in STEM fields. Whether you are a K-12 student interested in participating in one of The Science House’s many programs across the state or an NC State student wanting to make a difference, The Science House has a place for you.
- Upcoming Programs for Students (Registration Live)
Explore The Science House’s year-round and summer programs and find one that fits your interests. Check back periodically for new offerings.
- Ag-Discovery Summer Camp (15-17 year olds / Each Summer)
Learn about careers in plant science at a two-week residential camp on NC State’s campus.
- Biome Robotics (7th-12th Graders / Fall and Spring)
Using the motivational effects of FIRST Tech Challenge robotics to inspire and excite future generations of researchers, engineers, and scientists.
- Catalyst (9th-12th Graders / A Yearlong Program)
Catalyst is a high school program designed to create STEM opportunities for students with disabilities.
- Imhotep Academy (6th-8th Graders / Each Fall, Spring, and Summer)
Discover the wonder of science through a year-round program that incorporates hands-on investigations, laboratory tours, field trips, and communication with STEM professionals.
- Kyran Anderson Academy (3rd-6th Graders / Each Summer)
Discover STEM through inquiry-based activities, field trips, presentations, and career exploration activities with STEM professionals at this one-week, non-residential program.
- NC Science Olympiad (K-12th Graders / Each Year)
Get involved with interscholastic tournaments on university, college, and public school campuses across North Carolina.